We've joined a dance class. Yes. I got Dennis to go. Amazing. My friend Joanne and her husband had been going and she suggested that we join. After all, we go out afterwards sometimes, Dennis should enjoy that.
We did the first session of 10-11 weeks. Den said he dreaded every Friday afternoon, but he's such a good man he knew his wife was having so much fun that he hung in there.
Next session came around. He decided we could do it again!! And now, he says he's enjoying it himself! We have a very small class. We dance with each other, and our teacher keeps saying, "Men, take the lead!" Kind of a marriage class, too. ha!
Pictures to follow when blogspot decides to cooperate!
1 comment:
I quit on Joel when I reminded him he was off beat and he said, "so what?'What can you do with that?
Post a Comment