Sunday, May 8, 2011

Opening Day!

We don't usually open our pool this early in May, but with the gorgeous weather yesterday and company coming for dinner a couple times this week, as well as Andrew coming next week, we thought it would at least look prettier to have blue water rather than black, stinky, dirty tarp covering the pool.
The lilacs are in full bloom this week, and I absolutely love it!

 When I got these lilacs, I didn't know they were white, but they are so pretty all fluffy next to the purple bushes.


 I love the robin sitting on the fence!
 The vinca that was on one of the hosta when I transplanted it has taken over the south side of the tree!
 The man at work. He loves this pool stuff!
 Rinsing off the tarp
 The tarp is off, and it's time to add more water.
 By evening, it was full and getting all vacuumed out.
What a beautiful evening!! Summer is nearly here!

No comments: