Scotland Trip photos
Since I signed up for Flickr pro, I figured that I might as well get the most out of it by uploading other albums in case the computer crashes or something. So this morning I put up most of the photos Linnea and I took in Scotland the summer of 2005. It's been fun to go back and look at them. Now all of you on the other side of the pond can see my view of that trip. For me the trip is all about people. I have great friends there! The only bad part about it is that I hardly ever get there to see them. And Scotland is beautiful! I never get tired of the views, the sky, the sea, the sheep, the flowers...I love to go walking there breathing in that fresh cold air! *smile* At least I know I'll get to come back here and get warm again! Refreshing to look at these photos today when it is in the 80's and 80% humidity!
By the way, I finished HP#6. I'm ready for the next one!
2 comments:
Breathtaking!!!
I loved looking at your pics!
Sam read HP#7 in a 24 hour period. He even fell asleep for a while on the grass! Now I will go look at your pics.
Post a Comment