
Isn't this so cool?! I was just going to check the news and the Omaha.com website said that the shuttle had just landed, so Andrew and I jumped in the car and drove over to the base. It was a festive atmostphere over there. Sort of like everyone running up to the corner of town in Castletown to see the Queen and her entourage come through the village. It is amazing to see this in real life, too. The 747 is so huge and the shuttle just sits up there attached at those two places. It's incredible. We took some from the side from the observation deck and then a guy took this one for me from the top of his pick-up to get a shot over the fence. Not everyday we see sights like this. I'm glad I didn't miss it!
1 comment:
I am reading your blog, even though I am a little quiet. I'll rev up my writing engine sometime this week.
Post a Comment