I think I like hearing the pool pump more than watching the corn 'grow'! hehe "Saturday night in Toledo Ohio is like being nowhere at all, If you want entertainment to dazzle your eye, you sit in the park and watch the grass die!" Saturday night in Omaha Nebraska is like being nowhere at all, if you want entertainment to dazzle your frau, you sit in the yard and watch corn grow tall!!!!!!
1 comment:
I think I like hearing the pool pump more than watching the corn 'grow'! hehe
"Saturday night in Toledo Ohio is like being nowhere at all, If you want entertainment to dazzle your eye, you sit in the park and watch the grass die!" Saturday night in Omaha Nebraska is like being nowhere at all, if you want entertainment to dazzle your frau, you sit in the yard and watch corn grow tall!!!!!!
Post a Comment