Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Yes, this is what it looked like when I got up this morning, October 10th!
I've grown up in the Midwest, but I've never seen snow like this in October, ever! It blows around in the air sometimes in mid-October, but snow lying on the ground, covering the grass, piling up on the deck? Wow! Are we in for the long winter?


4 comments:

Joetta said...

What is with this weather? Another delay in harvesting the crops.

mdiber said...

WOW!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! that is unbelievable!

dyount said...

I believe you were not in the Midwest in 1991 when there was an October blizzard. The one in MN was 30 inches in 24 hours and then 12 more in the following 24 hours. I was stuck at work (a 24 hour facility) for 2 and a half days. The kids loved it though.