The top photo is my dad's family taken about 1941? I'm guessing. He is standing next to his baby brother.
The bottom photo is my my (on the left) with her sister and uncle. I didn't enhance this photo at all because I thought the faded (brownish in the original) color lent to the mood of the photo. Looks like something from Grapes of Wrath. It's also probably around the early 40's. Man, that uncle is one handsome guy!
Besides that, I'm not doing much else besides tidying up and regular maintenance around the house. I'm crocheting another afghan during my winter evenings. We've hardly had any sun this month, but this morning is brilliant. I would rather it be clear and cold than mid-30's and foggy. ugh. Winter is long.
Hey, if any of you around here are free for coffee, call me up! I'm almost ALWAYS ready for that!


No comments:
Post a Comment