Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blog facelift

Everyonce in a while I get in the mood to CHANGE things. I used to move around the furniture regularly, but here, there's no where else to put it. Too bad.

I decided I needed a cheerier picture for my blog title. Although I do love that mysterious road disappearing over the ridge on that gloomy day,but for the middle of a very long winter I needed something more cheery. So I changed the photo and some of the colors. Ah, now it feels like something new! Fresh. Maybe I can take another six weeks of winter....Maybe I need to find SOME room where I can push the furniture around.

3 comments:

K said...

Ha! It's contagious!! :-)
I love it. Where was the picture taken? It reminds me of the central coast of CA...

Is that 6 weeks a promise? On March 16th we'll see green grass and bulbs peeking through and buds popping out? :-)

Hope your sunbeam is bright and warm today!

Joetta said...

I like your new look! This has been a long winter. I hope spring comes early.

Emily said...

I LOVE the new picture!! Where is it? Is it Scotland?