I'd love to post photos, but I don't have any and can't find one that will download to here. You'll just have to picture it in your head!
We have been planning to have a get-away from the 17-26th of April for awhile. Den needs to take some vacation time, and one of our cars needs to get some body work done for a couple of weeks. We did think about Florida, but lately Will has been talking a lot about getting a job in California. We've been looking at maps of the state and different cities. It gave us the California bug. That and meeting up with various and sundry cousins on Facebook that I haven't seen for decades and never met they're families.
We found AMAZING ticket prices flying in to San Diego and flying out of San Francisco. And we can drop the car off in San Francisco. Of course, that makes it about the same price as the airline tickets, but it's still good.
I've never been west. I've been as far as York, Nebraska and Rapid City, South Dakota. I think that's it. Of course, we've been all over east and to Europe, but we've never done the great West. So this will be a start. I'm really hoping that we can meet up with family and friends as well as enjoy the countryside. Beaches. San Francisco. It's going to take some planning...
Now let's see if I can get my aunt and uncle on the phone....!
2 comments:
how fun! David and I have been wanting to get away for our 20th anniv. this year.
you can edit this post and add pictures now!
Post a Comment