Friday, April 2, 2010

Rate My Space

HGTV has a program where people can send in photos and others give ideas on what to do with that room. Well, here's a good one for ya! This is MOST of the stuff acquired by my sons in the past couple of years. That far couch we bought in Scotland when Will was born. Time to get rid of it!

I'm getting rid of the bed, the futon (in front of the upright foosball table), the couch, a chair that goes with the couch, the foosball table and a coffee table not in the photo. THEN maybe I can figure out what to do with the space.

In the meantime, I have to look at this mess. Believe me, it's pretty well organized compared to a week or so ago!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I would LOVE to have the couch and chair. If only I had a moving van and a place to put them!

sperlonga said...

But it's the Scottish couch I'm getting rid of not the one's in the foreground! You probably don't want those, Linnea!