Friday, July 9, 2010

At-ten-tion!!

I give up, I can't help myself taking photos of corn! This week, the tassels are about ready to come out. When the corn leaves are standing at attention, the tassels come out shortly after. Ooo, I love seeing fields of these dark green leaves all pointing straight up in the air! It's amazing how quickly it grows. Just a couple of weeks ago it was only about 3 feet high!

I love having the pool "Field of Dreams" -side! Rich, rich rich. Today I bought a new yellow umbrella; the string broke inside the other one.

Club "M" is here today, so I just have to go out and vacuum it, and let the party begin!

It's absolutely gorgeous outside! Wish you Scottish friends could be here enjoying this with me!!

2 comments:

K said...

love the corn. I got a call from the detassling field today. that made me smile! I know it was a fun afternoon at Club M- we sure could use a pool! Make our reservation for the first week in august... :-)

Joetta said...

We have some corn that is fully tasseled and some that is at attention too! Like your new umbrella.