Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New link added

One of our favorite teachers at Columbia Bible College, now Columbia International University, was Mr. Hatch. Recently CIU has made his classes available online on a new website called Buck Hatch Library. I've added the link in my "Other interesting links.." I would like to just post it top, front and center of my blog for the importance and helpfulness of it. Dennis and I have watched a couple of the Progress of Redemption videos and have learned (again) and been blessed so much (again) by this godly man's teaching!

If you get a chance, go to the website and check it out. There is the marriage class, a parenting class, as well as lectures that he gave on different topics not part of a class. I suppose one could use these as part of a Sunday School class, and we all know some Sunday School classes could use a little help!! :) We have enjoyed watching them on a Sunday evening.

Try it out. It will bless your socks off!

(I'd post a picture, but blogger isn't cooperating.)

No comments: