My blog, as well as most blogs, is about communicating. I use this for staying in touch with family and friends without having to write a lot of different emails. I can express myself, relate what I'm doing and send pictures all from one space. It also helps to communicate with people who either don't check their email or their email boxes are "full". BTW, Melinda, I can't email you for that reason, but I wanted to tell you that we got the family photos! Thanks! I've tried emailing you a couple of times, and they all come back. I don't know if my other sisters read this or not...
And blogs help me stay in touch with my grown up daughter. I know she's still doing all right if she writes in her blog, and she knows what we're doing if she reads mine!
At least we're doing SOME kind of communicating!
Maybe I'll go write in my journal before my HP book arrives...I try to keep a hard copy journal, too. And I'm NOT reading anything about HP until I'm finished!!!
1 comment:
We straightened out the email thing. Glad you like the pics
Post a Comment