Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Steadfast love and faithfulness


When Will graduated from Covenant we had a graduate and family dinner the night before. The speaker spoke about God's steadfast love and faithfulness. "God is faithful and his love is steadfast."

That thought comes to my mind morning by morning as I begin my day. "His going forth is as sure as the dawn; He will come to us like the rain, like the spring rain watering the earth."
Sunrise reminds me of God's faithfulness and steadfastness. What a way to start my day.

2 comments:

Linnea said...

ooo, pretty, I know, I love that my windows face east! and they did in college too. I had a dream last week that I moved to a new house where the windows faced north and I was like, "I can't live here!"

Anonymous said...

Linnea, you are so funny! Thanks for the great pic, Rach!