Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Master-ess

She finished!
It was a lovely day, great celebration and a snappy ceremony. We met up quickly and easily afterwards, which we wondered how it could possibly happen with thousands of people at the ceremony! But Linnea knows how to get around!

It was a gorgeous, HOT day. We went out for lunch with three of her friends at a really cool place called Cafe Strudel. We ate out on the shaded patio.
The rest of the day was very relaxing!






University of South Carolina's colors are garnet and black, so that's the color of the silk on the hood.














I obviously didn't get the memo on coordinating our wardrobe!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome post! Congrats, Linnea! My parents said they had a great time visiting with you all. Isn't Adriana's the best!?

Emily said...

yeah for Linnea!! Go Gamecocks! gotta love the garnet and black.

linneaminich said...

yay! nice pictures. I can't believe the first time I heard the Gamecock's fight song was at my graduation.