Linnea and I are learning how to crochet snowflakes. This is our first attempt. We found this pattern online and modified it. We're on to some new ones now. I even found some sparkly thread!
Today is a dark cloudy day. Charlie Brown's Christmas music is playing on the CD player, Linnea is reading a book and I'm finishing up some blogging. Then I'm going to try my hand at this snowflake business.
This rain we're getting is supposed to change to snow tonight and become another major storm. Six to 12 inches they're telling us. We have no plans to go anywhere so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow-again! Lord willing, we'll have clear roads for our trip to Chicago next Tuesday!
Andrew called again last night. Denny was home, so they got to talk Navy!
2 comments:
Great snowflakes! I've never made one but I have several that must have been gifts that I hang on my tree.
did you or did you not approve my comment???
Post a Comment