
This year I've decided to join the DPP. It will help me to blog everyday, at least with a photo. And since we have another major project underway, I'll be taking photos anyway. Then we'll be able to see when Christmas ACTUALLY got started around here because no decorations are going up until the project is finished!
Jaime is in the family room even as I write, scraping away all the bad stuff. He did a fantastic job here in the kitchen last summer, too. Nice guy.
We moved all, or almost all the furniture in to the front room. Last night the three of us sat in our new "cozy room". Everyone LOVED it! I makes me want to have friends over to sit in close conversation. Feel like I'm in my Scottish friends', Janet, Janie or Bessie's sitting room. Just need that fireplace.
No comments:
Post a Comment