Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friday's Progress

They tell me they will be finished on Monday. Too bad they didn't start on Wednesday, then we wouldn't have to waste a weekend!! argh! I will be doing a lot of the work on my own this week. Will will probably help with some of it. The evenings will be very full. Hopefully, I can start priming on Monday night, but I may have to wait until Tuesday. Lots of painting going on! Once that's done, (Can I do it in a day??), we can rip up the carpet and lay the flooring. So painting Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday evening begin the floor, finishing by Saturday. Sounds doable! Progress will be posted. For my own satisfaction, mostly!


Any suggestions on what to do instead of these horrible lights????

2 comments:

K said...

Pendant track lights- you will love the color choices for the glass globes!

sperlonga said...

Hmmm, pendant track lights. Have to check it out. The ones there are already hanging down, I figure I might as well attach new ones...