I'm subbing in third grade today, so while they are out at PE, I'll write a quick two sentences to let you know I'm still here. Last week I started with a cough about Tuesday or Wednesday. It quickly went into something worse like a low grade fever and bad cold, stuffed up head, achey chest and a rash on my right arm. Who knows what THAT is. Anyway, after lying about for three days, missing a graduation concert and party and dragging myself off to church yesterday, I decided that was all I was going to take and I'm at school today. I do feel better than I did last week, but not totally my energetic self yet. My brain is in low, really low, gear. Good thing it's only third grade! And there are only 14 and they are lovely! :)
Big trip starting this weekend. Andrew will have a week to see what it's like to live on his own. He'll be fine except that he'll have to find his own food! I'm glad he always has some place to go on Sundays. That's the worse day to be alone.
See I didn't have much to say. If I didn't talk to you much at church yesterday don't be offended. I couldn't think very well and even conversations that I did have I felt like I had to think of every word. Now, maybe that wasn't such a bad idea....
1 comment:
Where are you going? I am sorry you were sick - I continued feeling absolutely yucky last week and weekend, and just did what I had to do and/or what I absolutely did not want to miss (like half a day of the district music concerts before I dragged myself home). You have my complete sympathy! We'll get to the gardens sooner than later, I hope!
Post a Comment