Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blogger sisters


Here are the three of us, now all bloggers. (We have three more who haven't joined us yet!) My sister on the right joined us yesterday; she's "What's for dinner?" What fun it will be to read her thoughts, see her photos and stay in touch with what's going on with her family. She's a wonderful woman! Has the sweetest husband and children, and I'm glad I'm going to be able to hear what she has to say. She lives in Delaware and her husband is a PCA church planter. Her children go to a classical school where Em works some. She is great with women's ministry. Other tidbits about this sister....I was her teacher for 5th and 6th grade during the first year and a half of which I still lived at home!!! She couldn't get away with much! She also went to CIU where I went and met her husband there just like I did. After graduation she taught at Ben Lippen while her husband went to seminary.

So I'm introducing my sister. Enjoy reading her blogs....she's enjoying reading yours. *smile*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo,, that was apple pie time!

Julie said...

Yay ... is that Melinda!?

sperlonga said...

Yep!

sperlonga said...

Yep!