Saturday, August 2, 2008

Keith and Kristyn Getty

See? I'm working through my list! Now I have to tell you about this music. Here's the link to their website. If it's like when I went to it, they play "The Power of the Cross" and then "In Christ Alone". Whoa, talk about music that just makes you want to worship. It's incredible. Our friends at church first heard this music at John Piper's church. I see advertised in WORLD that they are doing the music at a woman's conference in Chicago in October.
I didn't realize how much music he has done. Maybe this will introduce you to some great new music!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Our Drama Team at church used this in their last performance! It was awesome. It will bring you to your feet, then to your knees. Let me know if you want a copy of the C.D.
Marcia