Last night as I was having a cooling dip in our pool, I looked toward the west and saw the sliver of moon facing the long-past setting Sun. Nature seems to draw my heart to worship whether it's fields of newly tasseled corn, the wide expanse of Iowa sky, a Nebraska sunset or the moon in any of its forms. I love to be outside and see it all. God has blessed us with a field and no back neighbors.
Now I don't want to sound corny or anything, but the moon brought to mind my own desire to reflect God in my life. And that little sliver reminded me that sometimes I only reflect Him a very teeny bit, sometimes, as with a new moon, I'm not reflecting Him at all, but mostly I pray that I would be like the full moon, fully reflecting Him in what I think, what I do and what I say.
2 comments:
very nice Rach, I like the music you mentioned too.
Hey Aunt Rachel!
I just wanted to let you know I have followed in the footsteps of my family and started a blog.
Post a Comment