I have to write something on here to get that personality thing to go away. Why did I leave that up there for a week??? Anyway, Linnea is way prettier! Finally got her out there yesterday. It's hot, hot, hot. But when one is floating around out there, it's lovely! Clear skies, gold finches chirping and flitting from tree to tree, and peace and quiet. Why do I complain??? She's leaving today to get back to her real life. Sad for us. Happy for her. It would be nice to have her closer, like an hour away or something instead of halfway across the country!!! That's what I did when I grew up, I guess.
Will and I also got in the pool. Looks like I have no hair. Ah, but I felt nice and cool!
6 comments:
Wait 'til the kids find out about that new float! Whatcha doin' Friday? :-)
Believe it or not, I'm subbing until 3:30! But not today or tomorrow!!!
Have you started school out there? Where are you subbing?
That last comment was emo
Bellevue Public schools started on Monday, and OCA started today. This is the Midwest, you know. They want out before Memorial Day!
Oh, I'm subbing at OCA. I guess the HS English teacher has a family reunion. That's what happens when we start so early!
Post a Comment