I've been an avid skywatcher ever since I was little. I think I've posted about sky events already this year. Here is another! If you click on "here", it will take you to earthsky.org and tell you about the lunar eclipse early morning on August 28. Since I've linked the site, I won't go into all the details. Hope you get up early enough to see it! Looks like we'll finally have clear weather.
The moon was gorgeous last night shining on our pool and the fields beyond. Great to have some fall weather, cool and dry. Does energize one, doesn't it?
2 comments:
I had a nice chat with Andrew last night. Then God woke me up this morning right on time to see the lunar eclipse. The sun was rising here so by the time it was completely covered you could barely see it.
I had Brooke and Braxtyn here last night when I was taking care of them. I turned off the kitchen lights so they could see the gorgeous moon. It was full and beautiful. Good to see you Sun. night. I'm off flying to AZ tomorrow a.m. Looking forward to seeing so many I haven't seen since I got married. Others it's been a few years. I knew that you would find amore suitable place to lay your head Sunday night. Liz G
Post a Comment