Thanks to your prayers I am jubilant this morning, the song ,Victory in Jesus, came to my mind so I tried to remember the words , I think I have it , at least the chorus: 'Victory in Jesus, my Savior forever, He sought me, He bought me with His redeeming blood, He loved me 'ere I I knew Him and all my love is due Him, He plunged to victory in His redeeming blood.'
I am going thru the Proverbs, I thought what will I receive from them in my current state: chp 11:6a, 8a, 30, talking about the blessings of the righteous, 1Cor 2:5, our faith is in he power of God, 9' Eye hath not seen nor ear heard...the things God has prepared for those....' 12.. we have received the Spirit which is from God that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God'. Knowledge gives me great hope in believing.
This funeral will be like my Mom's, full of rejoicing along with the tears.I am so full of joy....
rejoicing because of Jesus
May this encourage you in your walk with God today. It does me. I am so thankful for my godly heritage! And so humbled.
3 comments:
Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. Yes, your godly heritage is a blessing that will be passed down through each generation of your parent's children. Marcia
My thoughts are also with you. My Dad had a stroke too and struggled for years to regain his speech before another one took him. I think he wanted to go but I wish I knew if he knew the Lord. How thankful I am for my new life in Him. Your and your Mother's peace at this time are a wonderful testimony. Praying for you my friend..
B
Your example and that of your mom are an inspiration to all. Are thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Post a Comment