Sunday, November 4, 2007

Great ideas from friends.

I've gotten the idea for this post and the links for the last post from friends' posts. Boy is it nice to stay connected! I learn so many cool things! This is from my friend from the Heartland. This is from the movie Les Choristes. We've seen it twice and it's fantastic! These boys sing like angels! Go to "Notes from the Heartland" for the movie trailer. And then go check out the movie. You will cry from the beauty of both music and story. Caveat, if you're watching with your kids. Some vulgarity, like one scene and some violence. It's PG-13.

3 comments:

yolie said...

Yep, this is definitely going on my Christmas list.

sperlonga said...

Mine, too! If I can wait that long! Amazon has both DVD and sound track for $33!

yolie said...

It looks like I'll have to order it from Amazon too, because I've had no luck finding the DVD in town. By the way, I lent the soundtrack CD to Mr. N. It'll be interesting to see what he thinks of it.