Last night we had a s
25 women from our church and a couple of her friends outside of church gathered at Wheatfield's for dessert, or whatever else you wanted to order. Lots of fun and laughter and good conversation. The beauty of it was no one had to set up or clean up, just the poor waitresses to had to come up with the correct separate check for each of those women...AND connect them to the correct daughter down at the other end of the table. It was so fun to have a chance to talk to women I don't usually get a chance to talk to and to once again realize that we NEED community. In a church where its members are scattered all
2 comments:
Hey, the ladies from church are my friends too! :-)
A very good time! Thanks to all of you.
Now that we talked about blogs I feel like I can stop by without snooping....LOL
It was a great evening last night, wasn't it?
Post a Comment