Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Remembering the Summer of 1968!

Inspired by the title of this week's World Magazine, I thought this photo would cheer you all up! My dad had a new camera, set it up on top of the 1963 Chevy BelAir station wagon, and jumped into the photo. Thought he was pretty smart. Can you find me?
Mom's sunglasses were soooo hip!

5 comments:

K said...

I am laughing out loud!!
LOVE the groovy flowers and psychedelic spinning, man! If only there was a Dylan soundtrack in the background...
:-)

sperlonga said...

I'm trying to figure out HOW to upload the soundtrack!!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's see summer 1968, would put you going into 8th grade so you must be sitting on the far left side of the picture!! Who's the little one on your mother's lap?

Joetta

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! That's Lake Pepin is behind us. How do you do this??? I am sitting here trying to unstick my stuck flickr so I can just post A Picture on my blog! Oh stink....

Anonymous said...

We figured out who everybody is starting from the left, Linnea, Ben, Mary Ellen,Isaac, Wesley and Jeannette(in the shadows)! How's that! Ha I love that picture too. I remember a pic of Em in those sunglasses sitting in the car. Do you have more?