Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Early Birthday Present


Denny surprised me when I got home from church tonight with an early birthday present. He couldn't wait a week to give it to me; what a sweetie! He'd probably forget that he'd gotten it with all the excitement of the coming weekend! The CD has many favorites that I never tire of: Nessun Dorma, Con te partiro, Nella Fantasia, You Raise Me Up.... The link is to Amazon, so you can check it out for yourself. I'm glad to support this young man's debut into the music world. Thanks, World Mag, for introducing him to us!
Guess you can tell that we like all kinds of music!
And speaking of that...Den ordered his tickets for the Bob Dylan concert here at the Qwest Center, October 26th. He and Andrew are going. Will and Linnea, we feel your pain...!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to put that CD on my b-day/Christmas list. I loved the clip that you sent a couple months ago when you first heard him on You Tube...How is the running going for Den. It's supposed be really warm here this weekend. I hope he has great weather for his race. Happy Birthday to Den for us.

Anonymous said...

I think the Amazon video is better than the You Tube one. What makes people think that ordinary people can't sing.... or other elements of art?? Sometimes you have to have a steady job!!! And, besides, he's Welsh! Like Bryn Terfel and Charlotte Church. Bryn Terfel makes me swoony! I think I might like PP better if I heard him sing things others haven't sung.