
You're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!
by Mark Twain
With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black
and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less
it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time
understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your
adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats.
Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.
"The Road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began." J.R.R. Tolkein
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
My Adventurous Husband
And here's what Den ended up being. It's perfect. I'll have to highlight some of it, or you can figure out the perfect bits yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm smiling, because really, those both are pretty good descriptions of you two... I'm also a little jealous- I adore Mockingbird! Sarah wanted to do it, and was Anne of Green Gables. The girls all cried, NO FAIR! :-) Su was LOLITA, and I immediately clicked backwards. YIKES!!!
I do love those little quizes...
I'm smiling, because really, those both are pretty good descriptions of you two... I'm also a little jealous- I adore Mockingbird! Sarah wanted to do it, and was Anne of Green Gables. The girls all cried, NO FAIR! :-) Su was LOLITA, and I immediately clicked backwards. YIKES!!!
I do love those little quizes...
oops. why did that post twice...?
Post a Comment