Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dad, will you wrestle with me?

Well, things have changed slightly since THOSE days. About 15 years ago. Will asked Andrew, "Are you still working out?" Response, "Yeah, I benched 310 last week." Response, "Well, if you weren't I'd go after ya. Hey, Dad, let's get him." This is what ensued. For about 2 minutes. Then Dad says, "Help, I'm too old for this!!!!"
When the boys were little, after dinner they would run around and around the house. In Italy we could go out doors from every room and get to the balcony. So they could run ALL OVER THE PLACE! I thought that that feeling, whatever it is, had gone once they became men. But from the looks of this photo....I'm not so sure. This was immediately after dinner.
And I will add, it was a delightful meal of good food and discussion. I think we were at the table for an hour and a half. We were cleaning up the kitchen at 8pm! Of course, we had to get the wrestling match over first.

Primary party tonight!

2 comments:

dyount said...

This looks familiar, only the people are smaller.

sperlonga said...

DeAnn, thought you might enjoy that blog!