Next Saturday, May 3rd, is Covenant College graduation. My second and last (for college) is graduating. It is amazing to think that graduation has already arrived. He phoned yesterday afternoon to tell me that his final SIP (Senior Integrated Project) was turned in. Ah! He says he has a take home test to do and then he's finished. Yeah, Will! Congratulations! I can hardly wait to hear, "William Ian Spurgeon Minich, cum laude" as he takes his diploma! Thirty years ago, I graduated from college. And that time has flown. Now Will needs to find a job for the summer, and the year before he goes on to more school.
I'm really looking forward to seeing old friends again at graduation. Two of my highschool classmates, or maybe three, have children in Will's class. One is Will's roommate. I think that's cool, too. Then my cousin's daughter graduates, so I get to catch up with two cousins and my aunt and uncle then, too. Yeah! I love a party! I'm SO looking forward to it. And of course we get to see Linnea who is driving up from Columbia. The only bad part is that is gets over all too soon! Pictures will be posted when we get back.
2 comments:
How is Andrew doing on his own?? I bet you can't wait to see Will's grad. Congrats to him and to his supportive family. Enjoy the ceremony!! Safe travels!!!!
Our butterfly bushes would get to be about 8' tall every year and Joel would cut them down to about 3. A friend would cut hers down like a rose, to just above the breaks and it would get to be about 4'-5'. I liked that size better.
Post a Comment