Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Links for 2009


Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a super time last night bringing in the New Year. We did.

I have added a couple of links both are about photography. One is my nephew's (brother of luisa and Moot Thoughts.. son of Quid Nunc... that family is really into blogging!) The other two are really one. I found the link on the Caithness website. It's North Light. The man posts photos on his blog, but we can't make any comments there, so I also linked his Flickr page. Right now he has a photo album of 366 photos for 2008 all over Caithness. Linnea, you will love it. He has some lovely photos! Lots and lots of sea and rocks, sand and sky. I could wish for a little more wildlife, but if you go to his blog, there are links to others who do take photos of wildlife. It will give those of you who have never been there a glimpse of the pace we lived for four years of our lives and where both Will and Andrew were born. (The photo here is mine.)

Rose Bowl parade is on TV and we've set up the TV to make sure we catch both the Iowa game and the Nebraska game. Happy Football Day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Go Hawkeyes and Huskers! We were packing up our car during the first half of the Iowa game. It made life interesting around here, because my sweetie was feeling the pain of losing big time!! Poor South Carolina boy! It was fun that his team played my team.