By FedEx in the mail yesterday. Whoa, they look so cool. The green ones are for the "OFA Staff Ball". I had to ask Will what that was, "Obama for America". OK. The purple ones are the tickets for the actual Inauguration. The color tells what section he's in. He got a paper that has the diagram of the stands along with the screening gate and the nearest Metro stop. Exciting. Momentous. Something that he'll be able to tell his children and grand children about.
He's riding out with friends and co-workers from Council Bluffs, and they're staying with relatives in Bethesda, MD. Pretty exciting if you're 22 years old! Hope the weather is good both for the drive and the actual day.
Now me, no way would I want to go stand out there with millions of people. I'm still an Iowa country girl at heart. The biggest crowd I can handle is at church!
He's got TWO tickets. Hmmm, I wonder who he's going to share the other with?
2 comments:
WOW!!!! That's so awesome!!!!!!!!
Yay for Will! We'll look for him! On TV, I mean, Maybe he wants to take his mom! :>)
Post a Comment