Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Travel Agents

I don't think I've appreciated travel agents like I should. I've just spent two and a half hours this morning being one. I really like looking for good travel deals, though. Will and I have been on Skype trying to plan a trip, starting tomorrow!!, to Italy. Very interesting. He got a good deal on a flight, so we'll see how it all works out. He's flying in to Bergamo which is just north of Milano, then on to Venice. Back to Florence the next day. We just worked on a place to stay in Venice and taking the train from Bergamo to Venice. It will be a great experience for them!!! Whew! But I'm hungry now!

My hibiscus is blooming again! It's such a rosy, cheery flower. And there are several more buds. It must know that it's getting warm outside again!

And another fantastic sunset last night.

No comments: