
I DID IT!!! I can't believe this. I've been working at making decent pizza for years. Well, tonight I decided to put

the pizza on my Scottish girdle(aka griddle). I heated it in the oven for a little while, since I got the idea when the oven was almost ready. I put it on the very bottom of an oven set at 525 degrees. I baked this for 6 minutes. It has crushed tomatoes, turkey pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, shredded zucchini, and black Greek olives. Oh, my goodness. I felt like I just went across to Italy!
5 comments:
This looks mouth-wateringly delicious! Where did you get your Scottish griddle? We've been working on homemade pizzas ourselves but none look this good!
Between your cooking and the unpredictable weather you have good material for blogs. We had a nasty quick storm here last night and wondered what we were in for, when it was all over. Do you deliver pizza??
This pizza looks amazing! First the cookies, now the cookies! You are going to make us all hungry reading your blog! I want to know how to make this. Next time we come to your house (whenever that might be), you can make some of this for us! We'll let ya!
Oh my goodness it looks amazing!!! I would love that after eating great hall and camp food.
oh this is Luisa by the way
Post a Comment