Friday, June 20, 2008

Uploading video

OK, I've been working on this for awhile. Any hints from the rest of you who do this on how to get videos to upload on to the blog? Not that what I have to upload is all that amazing, but I thought it would be fun.
I started out and it was taking FOREVER, like 10 minutes, so I canceled it and thought I'd read how to do it and start again. Well, I was doing it all right, but the next two times I tried I got an error message from Blogger. Do you think it's blogger or is it me?

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have no clue about that, but I was looking at your friend's blog this morning and saw that they had been in SC. (the Gentinos). So I commented on one of her beach blogs...can't remember which one. Yes, that baby is so cute!! Those pics made me miss SC. You know what we were doing a year ago this weekend! Partying up with the MN relatives at the family reunion!! what fun we had!