Friday, June 27, 2008

Visiting Bloem belles..and Al

The Bloems stopped by for a 3 hour visit on their way from Montana to St. Louis. It was a LOVELY visit. The sun was hot and delicious, the pool was cool and refreshing. It was a blast to have lots of girls laughing, splashing and flipping mats! Al got into the action by helping to blow up the inner tube and throwing the pool toys. It's nice to be on major east/west, north/south highways. Yes, you counted right, seven girls from 18 down to 6! Belle ragazze!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to say the other girl is their Mom! And I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they were in St Louis when I was just recently. They are a great family. I keep in touch with Ed via phone and emails. It looks like your pool is a great entertainment center! Liz