It's pouring rain, yes, again. A good day to be baking. (Yikes, the lightning just made my computer bleep!) The rest of the week is supposed to be HOT. So I made chocolate chips for Andrew to take home with him when he comes over, and I made the oatmeal for me. I decided I am going to let myself eat one cookie a day. If I say "none" then I can't stand the craving, but if I say one at 3:30 or so, then I can deal with it and not overindulge! They are yummy, though!
"The Road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began." J.R.R. Tolkein
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Rock cakes
It's pouring rain, yes, again. A good day to be baking. (Yikes, the lightning just made my computer bleep!) The rest of the week is supposed to be HOT. So I made chocolate chips for Andrew to take home with him when he comes over, and I made the oatmeal for me. I decided I am going to let myself eat one cookie a day. If I say "none" then I can't stand the craving, but if I say one at 3:30 or so, then I can deal with it and not overindulge! They are yummy, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd like to have some of those cookies and sit by that pool...between storms! :) Wish I could come over. :(
I love rock cakes, I tried to make them one time at Fennesseys', but they came out too soft. I love the orange-peel-y goodness.
Man, these cookies look so good in this picture!
Post a Comment