We spent most of last Monday at the beach. We arrived in Florida about 3 on Sunday afternoon and were on the beach by 4! I just couldn't stop smiling. It was so marvelous to be back at a beach again. We really miss living nearby! So I smiled for 48 hours straight. I never wanted to leave, but I would have been fried, in spite of my Nebraska tan, if I had stayed much longer than I did. We went out for dinner at this restaurant on Bradenton beach to watch the sun go down. It wasn't very colorful, but it was brilliant. (More photos on Flickr.) (Sorry about reading down the side! I can't fix it!)
2 comments:
If Joel saw these he would die of jealousy! I'm still at the library. Hopefully I'll get something to work with tomorrow.
That dinner picture makes you look like honeymooners! :-)
Man- sometimes I miss the beach...
Post a Comment