Just a photo to show you how blessed we were by this trip. I'll write more tomorrow. We ended up leaving St.Louis earlier than planned because I woke up with a sick headache. What a way to end the trip! But the whole thing was fantastic. Good weather. Good driving conditions. Interesting activities. Fun with family. Fun with old friends...even fun with new friends. Had to get the email of the girl I stood next to in choir. She was a riot! Looking forward to a great night's sleep!
5 comments:
Welcome back!
yeah! I thought of you, hoping it was all thought you wanted it to be...esp. at your reunion.
So glad you had such a good trip and are back in O. just as we are arriving, too! See you soon! J & C
Glad you guys had a good trip. Can't wait to hear more about CIU homecoming. My parents said they had a great time with you guys! :)
Yeah! You're home. Your photos were beautiful and you and your significant other looked very relaxed.
Post a Comment