We're off to Florida, yikes, this time. Den's dad has been wanting us to come for years, so we planned it for now. Looks like it may be a short trip if Hurricane Ike hits where they think. We're taking one day at a time. We're driving, so the trip involves other visits, thanks to my extended family. One cousin lives in St. Louis and we're looking forward to being there this evening late and for a good breakfast visit tomorrow morning. Her sister lives in Atlanta, how convenient! (her other sister lives in St. Louis, too. Coming for breakfast DeAnn?) We plan to have dinner and spend the night there before heading on down to Florida early Sunday morning. So it's not all driving and hotels. I LOVE this family, so I'm excited about getting together with them again!!
This trip also includes a college reunion. I graduated from Columbia Bible College (now Columbia International University) in 1978. Not only is there a class reunion, but the college choir that I was in for two years is also having a reunion AND a choir concert. Rehearsal Thursday evening and concert Friday evening. Let's hope some from my era will be there!!! That's the problem with reunions, sometimes your friends aren't there.
I'm leaving in less than an hour. I'm rockin' to U2 while I get things cleaned up. Better get moving!!!
1 comment:
missed you lately. holler when you get home.
Post a Comment