I was just going to post an excellent quote of A.Lincoln that Obama gave in his speech last night, but my good friend over at Prone to Wander beat me to it. And she has lots of pictures, so go to her blog and read her posts. She's got several very positive and inspirational ones.
And for the record, she's a McCain supporter! ;)
2 comments:
outed! :-)
See you later!!
Those quotes are certainly worthy of reflection, especially at this particular point in time. I don't know too many conservatives like me who would not be willing to support Obama's policies as long as those policies do not violate biblical standards. If they do, as a Christian I must be faithful to stand firmly - but respectfully - against them in prayer, with finances, in political involvement, with my voice (this applies to my Republican public servants as well). Unfortunately, sometimes division is necessary. I fervently hope that it won't be during Obama's administration.
Post a Comment