Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Bless the Lord O my soul and forget none of His benefits.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Be thankful unto Him and bless His name.
We had a quiet day together. Andrew is getting over a mild case of the flu, so stayed in bed late and lay on the couch. I went to his house last night and brought him home. His housemate was gone and he was there sick and alone. Poor boy. Will and Den helped me. Will helped get everything put away after we were finished. THAT'S the worse job! Den and I went for a walk in the clear cold breezy late afternoon.
Now we're watching MORE football and I'm catching up or just reading what's on the Internet. Washed Andrew's clothes. Everything is clean. Our house is peaceful. Don't we have SO much to be thankful for?
1 comment:
ooo, looks good. I didn't do much for Thanksgiving. I made pies. The crust didn't want to work at all so it was kind of frustrating. I did watch the parade!
Post a Comment