Remember this 8 year old rosemary from last summer? Well, it got yellower and never did a thing all summer. Dried up even more (this is the beginning of June). I thought I'd just leave it outside all winter and if it died, well, it was almost dead anyway. But I thought I'd try something. I dumped it out of the pot. The bottom was solid roots. I cut them off, shook out, dug out all the old soil that I could. I cut the plant all off so that it only looked like some dead sticks. Then I put it in new soil and brought it into the house.
And this is what's happening now!!!! Yeah!!!!
1 comment:
I don't think you can kill rosemary. If it can grow in the Texas heat and dryness and thrive,it can survive about anything! Rosemary is grown everywhere down here.
Post a Comment