Monday, December 15, 2008

From my spot on the floor in the sun

Taken through sunlight while sitting on the floor in the sun while eating breakfast and listening to Christmas music on Pandora radio. Lovely and warm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you have a picture of Minnie Calhoun and her sisters and brother on the wall. Do you have a copy of it? I would like to get a copy of that too. Maybe I will ask Mom.

K said...

I love Pandora. What Christmas stations are you listening to?
I would love a warm spot on my floor but I think that would be asking much too much right now...

:-)

Linnea said...

I've been listening to Christmas music on Pandora, too, at home and at work. I feel like I need more Christmas albums, though, I just have Chieftans and a Loreena McKennitt one, but Christmas music isn't as fun by myself anyway.