Thursday, December 4, 2008

O Divine Redeemer!



I heard this song on the radio yesterday. AMAZING!! I heard it in high school, and I don't think I've heard it since. Where did we hear this, Melinda? As soon as I heard it on the radio, I melted.

Listen AT LEAST until you get to the chorus. It sent my soul into the heavenlies!
I've lost the words to describe my feelings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachael that is absolutely wonderful. It melted me too. Maybe Melinda knows what it is from. I have listened to bits and pieces of "Elijah" and what is the other big piece called? I would love to have that music on a cd.-so glorious!

Anonymous said...

It's French, that's why it's so beautiful. So were the two duets I posted; Delibes and Bizet. I don't know if it's from anything... Ask Jeannette! I can't remember it from high school , but I do remember a music friend of a music friend singing it in church and it was gorgeous. In a soprano solo those notes are so beautifully pure. I'm working today, can't you tell. I am going to get the laundry All Put Away before I have to do more!!!