Really it IS April 11th and it's snowing. We walked briskly for about 100 yards and came home to a pot of tea. This global warming thing is really getting to me.... Spring WILL come back, I'm sure!!
Andrew had a track meet yesterday. 42F (6C) and pouring rain all day. Needless to say, it wasn't his best, but he still got a first place in shot. Everyone was doing bad; no one did well. Guess that sounds better. They got home about 7:30, cold, wet, congested. Sounded better this morning. But it made for a good conversation about how cold and how wet the whole day was. The forecast for next Tuesday's meet is 65 and party sunny. Let's hope.
I got to sub for the history teacher who is the coach. That was fun for me. I think I have several days next week, too. Four more coming up within the week. What fun is in store for me!!!!
Andrew got invited to their house (the coach) for Easter with the family, so he was there while we took mom home.
Today I'm home and hope to get a few things done....we'll see!
Ron turns 50 tomorrow!! New pictures on Flickr.
No comments:
Post a Comment