Sunday, April 29, 2007

One enchanted evening.



Yes, it was an enchanted evening. Perfect weather-70's, sunshine. Wow! Girls now are so fancy; boys, too, for that matter. Tuxes. Ball gowns. Andrew was so excited about it. We got the van all cleaned out the night before. He moved the bench seat up into the middle since he was taking three other people besides Stephanie. Then he got the white Christmas lights and hooked them up to the inverter so they had lights in the back. They had a bottle of sparkling white grape juice for the "limo" champagne. I guess they all had a wonderful time. After dinner they walked down by the river where there are fountains and a nice walking place. Evening weather continued great!
I took the picture before dinner, then Den and I went to the restaurant across the street where we had a great time with friends of ours. It was one of our best dinners there. We were there way after the kids left the banquet.

No comments: