
We have had a fun, full weekend. Rain, rain and more rain, though. Friday night's football game with BOTH of my boys there was great, and the fact that their alma mater played the best game of the year and WON made it even better. Andrew and friends went to Vala's Pumpkin Patch, in the rain. (It began raining as soon as the game ended!) This photo was saved in a different place! While Andrew was with his crowd, Will's crowd came over here. That is James and all the girls from the class. One of the girls now has a boyfriend, too, so he and James were watching football downstairs while Will and the girls were making caramel apples in the kitchen. Photos coming....
Saturday Andrew and Den had some plumbing jobs to do for me. And we were tearing out a closet in our, what is now shall I say, the media room. TV, computer, stereo......a guy thing, you know.
Sunday worship was great. Refreshing. Another dark, rainy day, but a stab of sunlight at sunset gave us a brilliant rainbow!
Today Will needs to renew his driver's license. We went on Friday afternoon--BIG MISTAKE. It was packed. He now understands the inefficiency of government bureaucracy! We decided to try a different time!
The weather creates an atmosphere for hot tea and a good book or a movie. Not unlike Christmas break. Now where's the tea....
4 comments:
I'm drinking tea. I didn't have to go to the DMV to renew my driver's license. I just wrote them a letter and they sent me a new one. I like that the photo of the pumpkins has Will's face in the mirror, looks cool. I wish my fall break had been Mon and Tues, it was Thurs and Fri which did me no good whatsoever, just meant I got to miss my hour and fifteen minute Thursday class. I have Fridays off anyway.
It looks like the only plumbing Dennis is doing is that sandwich is going straight to his mouth.
What fun to have most of the family and their friends about. it is too warm here for hot tea.
Man, it looks like the Minichs are having all the fun!! Is that a sandwich or a beer that Den has in his hand while he is watching Andrew work?! :)
Post a Comment